For the Wigmore neophyte, I doubt I could have selected a better concert to introduce my companion for the evening to the delights of London’s “sacred shoebox”: Georgian pianist Khatia Buniatishvili dazzled in a highly accomplished performance of music by Mussorgsky’s ‘Pictures at an Exhibition’ and a selection of short virtuosic works by Liszt.
- To Err Is Human: The Science of Judging Mistakes
- Christina McMaster’s intro to 20th century Classical Music mixtape
- American pianist Eric Lu wins the Leeds International Piano Competition
- Thoughts on the last two finalists in the Leeds Piano Competition
- DEBUT Treehouse Fundraising Concert in aid of Arts 4 Dementia
- 1,371,975 hits