In this video from the Wigmore Hall, internationally-acclaimed double bass player Leon Bosch talks openly about his musical life and, with painful honesty, his early life growing up in South Africa, where, as a teenager, he was jailed for engaging in anti-apartheid activism.
- ‘Open Up’ – a new album of original piano music
- “You need intellectual and spiritual nourishment to be a performer” – Mark Padmore, tenor
- “we are just going to have to find new ways to connect with audiences here” – Adrian Brendel, cellist
- The Euros final and the “near win”
- An intimate, poetic close to Weymouth’s lunchtime chamber concerts season
- 2,168,230 hits