I am reblogging this article from the excellent Musicians’ Way site as it relates to my recent article Technique Without Tears, and offers some useful strategies for ensuring that technique is not just “mechanics”, but that it always serves the music…..
Join 13,013 other subscribers
- 2,631,248 hits
- Penelope Roskell’s Essential Piano Technique
- BAGATELLES Piano Music by Bernard Hughes
- Happy 10th Birthday, London Piano Meetup Group
- “Embrace every corner or avenue of your instrument” – Rachel Starritt, pianist
- “I just love losing myself in those chords and those incredible sound worlds” – at the piano with Alistair McGowan