Renowned Mozart expert Robert Levin, with the Orchestra of the Age of Enlightenment, offered an intriguing ‘deconstruction’ of Mozart’s Piano Concerto No.23 in the first of a new series entitled The Works. Read my review for Bachtrack.com here.
- Conversations around the piano with Eleonor Bindman
- ‘La Folia’ – chaos, madness and the bizarre: an album for our strange times
- Piano Journeys – six books to own and love
- Lunchtime classical music returns to Weymouth with a celebration of the piano
- “Learning at the same time while teaching and developing together with the students is something very important to me.” – Julia Mustonen-Dahlkvist, pianist & pedagogue
La Folia, new release from #EnsembleLaNotte. Baroque music with the the themes of chaos, madness and the bizarre is strangely appropriate for our crazy times!
Conversations Around the Piano with @eleonorbindman with a special focus on #amateur #pianists https://youtu.be/5UD2fFlAUiI
Delighted to have taken on a news publicity role, working with @___gingko___ #publishing #PR #scholarlybooks #monographs #MENA
Canary Wharf after dark #Docklands #London #nightscape #urbanlandscape
Stunning skies over #ChesilBeach tonight #sunset #jurassiccoast #Dorset
Fresh homegrown mixed salad leaves, first of 2021 and delicious #homegrown #gardening
- 2,147,751 hits