The first lunchtime concert of the Wigmore Hall’s autumn season featured young French pianist Lise de la Salle, who brought passion, poetry and panache to a neatly contrived programme focussing on “narratives” within music, with works composed by musical friends, Chopin and Liszt. Read my review for Bachtrack.com here.
Join 13,014 other subscribers
- 2,632,397 hits
- Penelope Roskell’s Essential Piano Technique
- BAGATELLES Piano Music by Bernard Hughes
- Happy 10th Birthday, London Piano Meetup Group
- “Embrace every corner or avenue of your instrument” – Rachel Starritt, pianist
- “I just love losing myself in those chords and those incredible sound worlds” – at the piano with Alistair McGowan